Mota

Hi! I am expecting to learn about ruby and how it is used for software development. Also, I want to learn how to properly design software and its architecture.
Whenever I am free I like to play musical instruments, learning how to play them is part of the fun. As of now I play Viola, Violin, Bass, Traverse Flute, Accordion, Piano, among others. Also I enjoy going to the movies and reading, I like action and superhero movies and action and philosophy books. The last thing I enjoy the most of my free time is programming contests, I like to challenge myself and try to solve programming challenges.
 My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers and Muse and I really like punk rock. As of TV I watched recently the Good Place, Bojack Horseman and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.  I like mainly comedy series, but I also enjoy drama.
I hope you all have a great day.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

We should all be Craftsmen

SOLID

Hidden Figures - Movie